Monday, March 8, 2010

Well hello little bloggy.

Tiffany will be excited that I am updating!

I have been moving and shaking lately!!

I've lost 34lbs since Labor Day, 24 of it since Christmas. I am too freakin' excited to keep going and keep losing and feeling better and looking better. I feel like I can do it this time and really get where I am going. It excites me to no end.

I forced my family to start eating a ton more produce and they've come along pretty well. They do try and I think it helps that I am not on any "diet" and can (and will) still eat some regular stuff. I did have to draw the line at Shay buying a family sized box of FudgeeOs the other day. A chocolate bar in the house is fine but a box of cookies is sabotage!

I have been enjoying my time off from work - though I am not sure how I ever had time to work! I started a forum to go with my A Fat Girl & A Fat Horse Blog, and have been updating at least once a week (lately more like three times per week) through vlog on my Youtube account by the same name (afatgirlafathorse).

I started milking a goat yesterday that lost her kids a couple of days ago. I have plans for goat cheese and yogurt and possibly some soap. I am pretty psyched about that!

We bought three calves this fall - two are for the freezer (and are way too cute!), and one is a heifer to keep as a family cow for me to milk :-D and raise a calf out of every year. Right now she has ringworm (or some kind of fungus that is making the hair around her eyes fall out...) so I have been putting a green Copper solution on it to clear up the fungus and it looks like I am putting green eyeshadow on her. :)

And that's pretty much it, and random. And yes, still single, but a lot more happy about it. Except I want to go on a date... just a date, it doesn't have to be romantic! LOL

1 comment:

raeonix said...

OMG You actually updated!

I am scared to join the forum on your other blog because I don't have a horse, although I did hang out with Miranda's on Sunday!

Also that is pretty gross about the ringworm, and you should breed miniature goats because they are freakin' cute!