Sunday, May 17, 2009

The CRAZY week!

So... last week was crazy and then the weekend has pretty much died off.

We drove home from Truro where we were at a horse trade fair on Sunday night. Bright and early Monday morning, I had to get up to take Shay to ortho. Bright and early Tuesday morning, I had to get up and take mom to the hospital for a gastroscopy and then to a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. Wednesday morning, I had to get up bright and early and go for bloodwork! Thursday, I got to sleep in, but I had a gal coming over to meet the horses since she is going to ride one for me. I can't remember what Friday did, and yesterday was pretty lazy. And amidst all of that, I had to drive dad to Keswick for 7:30 and pick him up for 4:30, so it kind of framed up my day and put me on the road all day long.

Also, I have been thinking. Do guys who still smoke pot into their twenties ever intend to give it up? I am thinking that I need to just stay away from habitual pot smokers anyways, because I want to have children eventually and drugs will not be a part of a household of mine with a baby in it. And I generally think people who habitually smoke pot instead of having a career are kind of stupid, and I think Tiffany agrees with me.

But I digress. I can't seem to attract anyone BUT habitual pot smokers! AGH.

It's all good. I am going to stay single if I have to. *calming breaths*

2 comments:

raeonix said...

LOL, Word verification is "satinic"... anyway, on to my real comment.

I wish I could come with you to a horse show fair, I want to see what it's like "behind the scenes". I want to go to Old Home Week too. But that's not for awhile yet.

Guys who still smoke pot into their twenties never give it up. At this point it's as normal to them as smoking cigarettes, or for you and I who don't smoke, breathing. So don't even bother. They don't consider it a "bad" thing or even a habit.

A said...

You could come with me for the day next weekend. I will have my 4H kids for the day Saturday, you could hang out with us and bring Deacon. It's expensive though - I might be able to get you a pass.