Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm SO grumpy...

I have this problem where I get so mad and upset all I can do is cry and I have trouble breathing. Very serious issue.

After a stupid long day in which a couple showed up at 4:30 and DEMANDED food - even though our kitchen was closed - and I had to stay while they dawdled over their food for OVER AN HOUR, and I found out someone I know is getting an abortion, which is pretty much the most painful thing someone can do when I want to have a baby so bad right now (even though I'm not even *there* in life), and being a week, to the day, from the two year anniversary of Angel's death, and also possibly PMSing, I came home and all I wanted to do was ride Bronwyn and relax.

(That was a long sentence.)

I was also supposed to go to Tiffany's and have supper with them but I was so tired and stressed out and such... and also trying to plan a going away party for Salls, who will be going to Toronto for two years... which is the longest we've been apart in 16 years of friendship... it's a good thing that I didn't go to Tiffany's because I would have just cried all over her baby.

Anyways, I wanted to go ride B... but when I pulled her out of her stall, dad got all snarky about the paint mare I have in for training. (A la "fine, send her back. She won't get trained here anyway.") I got pissy and put Bronwyn back and got out the paint mare while he's screaming "NO! RIDE YOUR HORSE! DON'T YOU DARE WORK THIS HORSE!". I was just WAY too tired to deal with that mare's physical bullying and fight with her. I wasn't even going to *work* Bronwyn, I was just going to sit on her like a sack of potatoes and let the rocking motion of her walk ease all the stresses out of me. So I got out the paint mare and worked her and by the time I was done with her, there was not enough light left for me to ride Bronwyn and I came in the house disappointed and cried my guts out because I'm pretty stressed right now. The end.

No comments: