Sunday, December 14, 2008

And so it is... just like you said it would be...

I am terribly depressed right now. I've just come in from the barn where I sat for probably twenty minutes crying my eyes out. I don't know what's wrong with me.

It's unnerving. I am considering asking mom and dad to return all of my Christmas presents and buy me time with a psychologist instead.

I'm also considering forgoing purchasing ANY presents for ANYONE because I don't feel like any of my family except my dad deserves anything, and spending it instead on getting horses' feet trimmed, like I have been trying to do for months. Instead, my money gets taken from me for other things and the important stuff doesn't get done.

I feel so helpless and angry and sad all at one time, and I hate it.

I've never been this depressed at Christmas time before in my entire life.

No comments: