Friday, December 26, 2008

Scream

Today was a generally quiet day... we went to a family potluck and saw some cousins we haven't seen in quite a long time... it was nice - though those things generally are only worth about an hour of conversation because you run out of "appropriate" things to talk to family about. Do I really want to discuss the sec scenes in my novel? Probably not.

That's something I have been thinking about lately... my first book... I am really feeling an inclination to go back and work up the editing that I have so desperately been putting off. I am hoping to do so in Toronto in the new Year when I am visiting S and M and W...

Also, mom bought me a cell phone for Christmas, which is nice because I have been meaning to get one all summer but never had the money up ahead. It's an LG Rumour, so... texty texty!

No comments: