Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day one of work in!

I am sleepy but I didn't even do any work today! We sat in the lodge and listened to a big presentation all morning, then we had lunch in the KHI garden area, and sat in the sun all afternoon, listening to S tell us about policy and procedure. They hold two week's pay but we have event groups coming in three days before the end of the month so that will give me some tip money (yippee!). The boys also told me that we get to keep all our tips during our regular shifts but during group events, we share them - which isn't a problem with me at all, I just need the freakin' cash.

I also met with wardrobe today and had a dress fitted for me. They have to make me another because the only other available in my size had a ridiculously short bodice and the skirt was about a foot too short for me!

Ahhh, now I feel like taking a nap!

No comments: