Monday, July 13, 2009

And then I knew.

I had an appointment this morning to have Rex gelded, which is pretty exciting, but I had to postpone it til next Monday, which stinks but will be much better in the long run. I am excited to castrate him so he can live a more normal life. I can't imagine why anyone owns stallions anymore - it'll be nice to have options to go away, or put all the horses outside together.

Though I have today off, I will have to take ShayLee in to work so I will be traveling there anyways, and then back to pick her up, so I might as well just be working. Yesterday, I was supposed to be off but worked it for Laura so that she would take a day in August for me so I can go to Prince Edward Island with the Fab 5 for a cottage mini-stay.

I am still, however, very angry at myself for giving up my August 1st day off, because I had intended to go to Halifax to see Our Lady Peace and seemed to completely forget about it when Mallory asked me for the day off. It was also my only weekend in August off. Now I just get pissed about it all every time I hear Our Lady Peace on the radio!

1 comment:

dearjames said...

How can you say "I am excited to castrate him" and not think that it's weird just hangin' out there on its own? Haha