Thursday, November 19, 2009

I know it's not always a party...

I rode again today but discovered that Bronwyn and I were both too tired and sore to really put much effort into it so we worked on bending and moving off the leg. I really think she is making progress, and the consistency in the work really helped. My goal is to take her to a weekend of clinics in May (Can Am) and one show next summer. I would also like to take her to the Equine Review, of course, but I won't hold my breath too long and hard on that one!

I am really sore through my shoulders and arms more than anything. The last two days, it has been painful to close my legs and hold them closed (just because of the muscles, of course), but that seems to have diminished some and now it's just arms and shoulders. Hopefully I can sleep some of it off since I have to work tomorrow and I am sure my boss will be delighted by me being unable to lift soup bowls, or... well, anything!

I've decided B and I will take tomorrow off and then work on Saturday and Sunday as well, because mom will be around and will be able to give us a bit of a lesson and help us out some. I really like having that opportunity and I shouldn't take it for granted!

I am, unfortunately, already starting to peruse the job sites to see what is available and such. I do need to get work in January/February, I think... as much as I hate to. BUT I am going to insist on a Monday-Friday job. And days only. I don't care if that means I make minimum wage (I make minimum wage now!), because mom works a Mon-Fri job and we would be able to travel together if I found something like that and it would make it less of a deal for me to have to take minimum wage. Secretarial or something would be really nice. :)

No comments: