Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't blink, everyone's watching..

So I have totally planned to write things about stuff that's been going on at work over the last week or whatever since I last wrote, but... I've realized it's not that important, and I can't remember what it was anyways!

Yesterday, we closed the restaurant early and went down to the river on site. S and A jumped in with their dresses on - I had already gotten changed and was just there to watch but ended up jumping in in my "wearing them home" clothes... which sucked, being soaking wet the whole way home, but it was worth the cool water and it definitely made the ride home more tolerable. It was pretty dead on site, but one visitor did walk by and started taking pictures of us. Then a fiddler walked by and stopped and creepily watched us from behind some trees, then he walked by us and told us we were "disgraceful", but in a playful way. I don't know who he was but I think he was young and cute, I'm not sure. I'll have to keep my eyes open for him. Someone also told me that the blacksmith is gorgeous and stealing all the young girls' hearts, but I guess I'll have to wait til Sunday when I get a chance to go out there on site and see!

Speaking of young men... there is a theatre guy that comes in occasionally and while I find him physically attractive, I'm not, like, glomming for him or anything. Anyways, every time he comes in, I say the STUPIDEST things... it's just embarrassing. Shay thinks it's hilarious because I am normally a pretty natural flirt, but it all goes out the window. Geeze.

Also, I have been cantering on Bronwyn. I loves her, she is fun. Shay got some pictures of her last night.


No comments: