Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Grumpypants

I hate when one person in our kitchen is grumpy, because it makes everything awkward. The days when everyone is grumpy don't bother me as much because then we can all just be grumpy on our own terms and that is enough.

This morning, Jon climbed into S's dress while we weren't looking. I asked him to hold on until I could run and grab my camera out of my van and when I came back, Blake had climbed into my dress (which was big enough to fit a couple of him in it! It hangs off of ME nevermind skinny thinny Blake!), and they had stuffed the fronts of their shirts with something to make it look like boobs. Probably the best pictures ever... but I haven't had the time/energy to get them off my camera.

Also super excited to go whalewatching this weekend with the "Fab Five". :) Eee!

1 comment:

raeonix said...

Okay I want to go whale watching, but I can't. So I am going to live through you. Please take photos/video so I can be a part of your experience. I'm not allowed to go whale watching while pregnant, and children under 5 I guess shouldn't go either, so I don't get to go for at least another 5 years. :D