Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy!

Again, I say - I don't know how I ever found the time to work!

The last couple of days have been sleep deprived and generally busy. Stayed up too late Tuesday night then went in for my bi-weekly long-day-from-hell in which I go in to the sewing shop with mom early in the morning and help her package product and turn slings til 5, then drop her off at work and boot it out to the Ridge for 4H, then find a way to kill 4 hours until mom is done her second job.

So, I did just that yesterday. I was going to see "Fired Up" because it started at 9 and seemed like an appropriate way to kill a little time, but Shay insisted that I wasn't allowed because she wants to see it in theatres - even though we always say "I want to see that in theatres!" and never see even half the movies we say that about. Anyways, I digress...

So I sat around the mall, texting, being creepy watching people, remembering how much I hate teenagers, and feeling like puking over all these young, in love couples. I also saw the most beautiful man ever, and he also smelled like the most delicious thing ever. We made eye contact, and then he walked on by. He was dressed kind of like a gangster, and I know that gangsters are really giant toddlers in gang colours, so I probably wouldn't date one anyways, but it was nice to see (and smell!).

Then today, Shay had Ortho, mom had Opto, and I had to be dragged along. I think we went to every store under the sun (or at least every shopping centre in Fredericton), trapising all over. I even sat in the mall killing time again. This time, instead of being filled with happy couples, it was filled with babies and young, adorable children, and mothers carrying babies in slings. I informed mom that in 6 months, I am going to go get pregnant and she said "have fun".

So... *looks around innocently*

Then finally got home this evening and just zonked - checked my emails for the first time in two days, and now I want to take a nap. The end.

No comments: