Friday, February 20, 2009

Funny things to note...

4-6 taller Asian men needed for practical joke, if you own a ninja suite, or something that could resemble ninja attire, it would be a bonus, all that is required of you is to sit in starbuck dressed up, and drink some coffee, maybe have a conversation, and then leave. Coffee will be supplied by myself, if you think you are good at drinking coffee discreetly, then this might be the job for you. please e-mail me for furter information.


Found on Kijiji. I replied "I am not currently an Asian man but have always wanted to be one. Could I be involved in this?" and clicked "send" but Shay made me stop it. I don't know if it sent or not!

Also, Shay just informed me that she has always wanted to cough the opening to "Eye Of The Tiger", but she always runs out of air. :-D

No comments: