Saturday, April 18, 2009

Feeling faint and exhausted...

So I spent yesterday from about 12-11:30pm running... served 40 people, ran the cash by myself (only $.48 off and it was OVER, so score!).. staggered home...

I usually need about a half a day to recover from a night function, but I was up again at 5:30 this morning, running Shay to meet her drive to 4H provincial public speaking, and then to Fredericton to the spring holstein show where our 4H club was running a canteen as a fundraiser.

It was a good laugh, but I spent the entire day stationed at the right hand of a BBQ that was constantly blowing smoke in my face, under the hot sun. Now I have a sunburn and burny eyes and feel a little ill (maybe exposure?). Had a nap for a couple of hours but it's just not cutting it... gonna have to crawl back in there now and hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: