Friday, April 24, 2009

A good day but a bad day...

Today kind of stank... I woke up in the wee hours shivering my hiney off... I ate a Whopper Jr with no mayo (which defeats the purpose of the Whopper, without mayo, it is JUST A HAMBURGER!!)... I drove all over creation... I bought a sponge for $1.50.

Let me tell you, it is a sad sad world when you get paid... and then all you can afford to buy is a sponge for $1.50... but you're so excited about the sponge... even though it smells like fish and is too big even for your man hands.

But my mom bought a mannequin and her name is Reva. She doesn't have a head and her legs were amputated after a horrible grain combine accident but I will be picking her up from the United States next week. Apparantly, she will be my friend.

My brain has fallen out of the side of my head. I am running solely on instinctual actions at this point in time.

YAY SEX WORKSHOP TOMORROW.

No comments: