Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I sleep too much!

I have been sleeping almost nonstop the last couple of days - they were my days off and I woke up yesterday with such horrific cramps in my calves and swollen feet that I wasn't sure I could walk - my hip sockets also hurt me badly. I guess I just can't win with body pain! First, falling off Bronwyn and hurting so bad, then going back to work and hurting doubly bad. I couldn't even ride on my days off because I was so sore and tired.

I did wake up briefly to have dinner at Yoo China with Adam last night, which was interesting. When we first walked in, it appeared to be a takeout place with the food all on display, like it belonged in the food court at the mall. The girl behind the counter asked if we were dining in and sent us up a LONG flight of stairs into a sketchy room that sounded kind of like we were in an airport. It had a really chic vibe to it so I immediately worried that I was underdressed and it was out of my price range, and especially the latter when I opened the menu and everything was $20 per order or more!

Then I flipped the page and my heart went back into my chest and I ordered chicken with cashew, which was missing cashews until about halfway through when the waiter brought me a dish of cashews, apologizing for having forgotten them in the first place. We had some yummy, spicy rice pudding for dessert, and I am by far and away NOT a rice pudding type of gal, but it wasn't half bad. Pretty good actually.

And today, I didn't do much except snack on the groceries mom bought yesterday. I love having healthy food in the house, but I had to rid the cupboards of cookies before I could settle into my healthy eating routine again!

And there's pretty much nothing else to report.

1 comment:

raeonix said...

What you don't do enough of is come online when you are on the Internet at the same time as me, like last night when you wrote this blog entry. *anger face*