Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And that about sums it up.

Well, I framed off my first weekend off of the season with a visit to the strangest doctor I've ever met's office. He, like my GP, was inconclusive, but he seemed determined to get to the bottom of my facial hair problems. He said even if it is not something internally, it obviously is a problem for me so it is not something that we should ignore. It really does affect my self image more than I realize or think. So he's checking to make sure that my doctor did all the correct blood panels and then we will proceed from there. He did say there is a birth control out there now that helps control facial hair so it might end up being just that. He said he doubts anything is wrong with me internally. I guess we will see, but I know it will take all summer at the very least to work this out.

I did have a great weekend, overall, though. I got to spend Saturday night at the monthly card party - except it was sad because it was the last one for the summer and when we start again in the fall, Lisa will have moved to Toronto to go to school.

This weekend made me really realize how much I miss showing horses... very badly. I need to acquire a trailer and then go from there because that is the biggest, most expensive part of showing, is having a rig to get there!

I am not eager to go back to work now... I don't know why. All the other days I have had off, I was anxious and antsy to get back to work but not this time. Probably because I actually had something to do on my day off besides sit around and do nothing!

No comments: