Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mindful

Yesterday was a complete bust at work... I have been hostessing a lot and worked at the Ice Cream Parlour on Friday, so not a lot of tips. I figured on a sunny Saturday, we would do alright but only brought home $13. Argh. And then I have to go back and hostess Tuesday as well.

I must secretly confess that I don't mind hostessing on slow days, it gives me an opportunity to run down and chat with my teamster gypsy when he doesn't have anyone on his wagon. Sometimes I think I think too much because then I turn around and wonder if the only reason I am interested is because it's nice to have someone to be interested in. :P I'm a loser!

Tiffany was wonderful and drove me to work and picked me up yesterday since mom and dad were gone to Halifax with the van. I <3 Tiff! We went back to her place after and watched Taken and ate Kraft Dinner while Abbey ate chinese, which I totally should have ordered. LOL I STILL want Chinese today! Maybe we'll get some for supper... hmmm.

And today, I am taking Shay to the Bark In The Park with our dogs. It should be interesting. I want to get a painting made by Morrie. :)

No comments: