Thursday, June 25, 2009

I try in vain not to be a girl...

But I am not very good at it!

The last week or so has been an up and down roller coaster of happiness, jealousy and anger. Most of the anger has been kitchen-staff related since one guy in the kitchen seems to have taken some power to head. I blew up at him yesterday and then confessed to him today that I called him a kitchen nazi on Facebook and Twitter and he couldn't figure out why I would be mad at him!

I have been seeing my gypsy as often as possibly but unfortunately, as we get busier, I am less able to make time to see him. I believe this means it is time to try and see him outside of work. Fireworks on Canada Day, anyone? It might be worth a try. I have always wanted to watch fireworks with a boy... a straight boy.

No comments: