Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'd do that for a dollar!

I sooo didn't feel like going to work this morning, but went anyways and ended up making $60 in tips, which is a really good haul for June, on a weekday. Seemed like an awful lot of foreign tourists already, maybe vacationing season comes early overseas?

Tomorrow, I am hostessing, which is alright because that typically means I don't do a whole lot (I get paid less but whatever) and usually have a chance to go and chat with my gypsy.

I didn't get that chance today because we were way too busy but I did catch a glimpse and give a big wave and smile as I was driving down to the restaurant - he was walking around carrying a giant scythe. It was thrilling.

I really have nothing else to say - except nyah nyah - I sat on the deck tonight on a couch with my laptop in hand and listened to frogs sing while I edited some work for Kayla. :) Rock.

Also, I finished the last edit of my novel. I am officially not going to touch it ANYMORE. Because I just do more damage. I am going to send it around and let some other people read it but I can't do it anymore. You can't tinker with perfection (haha, just kidding!).

No comments: