Monday, October 26, 2009

But you turn my hope into a weapon...

I completely forgot about last.fm - I used to listen to it all the time, back in the day, when I sat beside Alain... but last week, I tried to remember the address or even name of it and completely couldn't. This morning, it just came to me! I'm pretty sure I can't/don't want to bog my laptop down with iTunes and I never use my desktop anymore because it is slower than sin, so I need a music listening alternative and I can't seem to figure out how to listen to just streaming music and not streaming video on Yahoo! anymore.

Roux has gone off to the North shore to visit his parents. I am kind of jealous as I wanted to go up to visit my aunt and grandparents before the snow came because I love the ocean and when the snow gets there... then you're kind of SOL for ocean viewing. And, I also kind of miss Roux. Even though I probably wouldn't have called him or even seen him this weekend, and it has been a week since I've seen him. I feel silly for missing him. Oh well. I'm a silly girl. I guess I am going to appreciate him more now, though, slow moving and everything, due to some stuff that's happened this week. I don't mind his pace anymore.

I was to Tiff's last night... we ate pasta and tiramisu and drank liquor in honor of one year being away from her awful ex. D stayed awake as long as he could to party with us... it was cute. I tried French Kiss for the first time and was quite excited by that (yay, vanilla!) and decided I shall marry Dr McGillicuddy, since I am such a fan of Fireball, and now French Kiss. I wouldn't need anything else. :)

And now I have a wee bit of a headache.

And I should do some laundry. I might also watch Chocolat again, and The House Bunny... and take a nap.

And I'm listening to some as-yet-unheard-by-me Third Eye Blind thanks to Grooveshark!


Believe in me
And this lie
Tell me everything will be alright
Cause it's so good to believe
But you turn my hope into a weapon


Palm Reader - Third Eye Blind

No comments: