Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blargh.

Submissions: 46 Rejections: 11 Requests: 0


I upped the ante a little bit this morning so it didn't seem so sad having so many rejections to so few submissions. Go me.

This sickness has come on funny - one major symptom seems to present itself each day and make a general nuisance of itself before backing off and letting another take the main stage.

For example, Saturday when I began to feel ill, it was just a small tickle in my throat - Sunday, it was a full blown, so-sore-I-only-ate-ice-cream sore throat. Monday, it backed off and I was seriously fatigued - like, absolutely no energy what-so-ever. Tuesday, the fatigue backed off and I developed a disgusting cough that wouldn't leave me alone, and finally today... the cough is mostly gone but a stuffy nose is on the menu. I am hoping this means that I will have run the gammut of the entire sickness prior to opening day on Saturday when I will likely be working a double shift. I hope.

No comments: